Notice of Intent to Sole Source - L3Harris Radios
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 02:48 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 16, 2020 10:00 am PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 5820 - RADIO AND TELEVISION COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, EXCEPT AIRBORNE
- NAICS Code: 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Nellis AFB , NV 89191USA
Notice of Intent to Sole Source – 422 TES Harris Radios
The 99th Contracting Squadron intends to award a sole source purchase order under the authority of FAR 13.106-1(b)(1), for purchases not exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold. Contracting officers may solicit from one source if the contracting officer determines that the circumstances of the contract action deem only one source reasonably available. The requirement is for the purchase of L3Harris Radios:
- QTY 2: RF-335M-HH00, AN/PRC-163 Radios
- QTY 1: 60097781-003, TACp Ku Antenna
- QTY 1: 60099669-001, Tactical ROVERe Base Kit.
This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals and no solicitation document exists for the requirement. Sources interested in responding to this notice are required to submit a capability statement that includes technical data and cost information, sufficient detail and with convincing evidence that clearly demonstrates the capability to meet the requirement. All capability statements received by the due date of this notice will be considered by the Government.
A request for documentation or additional information or submissions that only ask questions will not be considered as an affirmative response. A determination by the Government not to compete based on responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement or to proceed with a sole source procurement.
Capability statements are due on 16 September 2020 by 10:00 AM Pacific Time. Capability statements shall be submitted by email ONLY as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF attachment to the following address:
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIONS 5865 SWAAB BLVD
- NELLIS AFB , NV 89191-7063
- Ruben Colon
- Lorali L. Herrell
- Sep 14, 2020 02:48 pm PDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.